We work closely with client partners to ensure that the right solution is provided from day 1 and the necessary level of support is given throughout the life of the insurance schemes.
MMS is a specialist B2B services company and provides Full Service Scheme Administration and Claims Handling on behalf of our client partners. We carry out regular account reviews and provide extensive management and statistical information along with an advanced point of sale software system which offers a smoother sales process and a robust audit trail.
The claims department is the place where the processing standards of any insurance administration company come to the forefront.
The value in any insurance product is the efficiency and effectiveness of the claims process and, although MMS accept that this process includes the rejection of claims that are not within the terms of cover, we pride ourselves on providing an impeccable process for the evaluation of claims keeping the Insured Customer fully informed of what is occurring as the claim proceeds. The key objective is to pay all valid claims with a minimum of fuss and maximum speed.
A copy of our full Performance Standards is available by clicking on the link below and we welcome any requests from clients and prospective clients to visit our administration centre in Leeds.Performance Standards
In the role of a scheme administrator, MMS aims to minimise the administrative burden on our clients. The main areas of responsibility include:
- Processing all applications and issuing individual certificates of cover to every insured person;
- Collecting and reconciling premiums;
- Handling in-house, all claims enquiries, investigations and making prompt payments on all valid claims in line with our Performance Standards;
- The prompt payment to clients, intermediaries and their introducers of all monthly commissions;
- All matters of accounting and management reporting.
Sales Support & Training
MMS provide comprehensive ongoing support to our clients as follows:
- Initial consultation to ensure the best product offering is arrived at from the multitude of options available by virtue of our ‘tailor made’ approach;
- Support with the production of fully compliant customer literature, training manuals and marketing campaigns;
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing product training for any and all staff that will have contact with the scheme, to ensure ongoing competence;
- Regular reviews with the ‘Product Owner’ within the client organisation in order to identify and resolve any needs that arise;
- Provision of extensive management and statistical information.